Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
Support Worker / Care Assistant Apprenticeship Framework
There are various pathways that can be completed within the Health and Social Care suite of qualifications depending on the role you are employed for.
All are accredited with the Edexcel Awarding Body
|What Health and Social Care Apprenticeship pathways are there?
There are a variety of pathways available which are matched to the job that you are doing;
· Dementia pathway
· Learning disabilities pathway
· Domiciliary pathway
· Health pathway
|Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care
Learners will achieve:
· Level 2 QCF Diploma in Health & Social Care.
· Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care.
· Level 2 award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health and Social Care
· Functional skills qualifications at level 1 in Maths and English.